Personally Identifiable Information:
- We will collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us. "Personal Information" as used in this privacy statement means information that identifies an individual, including but not limited to his or her name, address, Social Security number or telephone number.
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit and browse our site. However, should you wish to do more than browse our site and utilize some services it may be necessary for you to provide some level of personal information in order to access online services.
- We collect personal information only when you specifically provide it to us.
- Any information submitted to or published on this website is a matter of public record in accordance with the North Carolina General Statutes.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload, download, change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain statistical information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify visitors personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about visits:
- Internet domain information and the IP address from which visitors access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The date and time visitors access our site.
- The pages visited.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors – to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use to interact with our site.
This notice is subject to change. Questions regarding this Privacy Statement can be addressed to the Webmaster.
Search Craven Website
The Craven 300th Website Lives On!
The year of celebration marking Craven County’s 300th Anniversary is coming to an end, but the website is not. As we move forward into the next 100 years, it will be used to share information gathered during 2012 and to help further the knowledge of citizens and visitors about the county. Please continue to visit the site to view ongoing developments.