Technical Review Committee
All subdivision and mobile home park plans must be reviewed by the Craven County Technical Review Committee prior to the regularly scheduled Planning Board meeting each month. Plans that have not been reviewed by the Technical Review Committee will not be placed on the Planning Board Agenda.
The Technical Review Committee meets ten (10) days prior to the regularly scheduled Planning Board meeting each month. Meetings are held in the Conference Room at the Department of Planning and Inspections located at 2828 Neuse Blvd., New Bern, North Carolina.
Representatives of the following agencies will be present to review submitted plats:
- Craven County Department of Planning and Inspections
- Craven County Health Department, Division of Environmental Health
- Craven County Water and Sewer Department
- North Carolina Department of Transportation
- United States Department of Agriculture, Soil and Water Conservation District
NOTE: Additional agencies may be asked to attend as needed.
Search Craven Website
The Craven 300th Website Lives On!
The year of celebration marking Craven County’s 300th Anniversary is coming to an end, but the website is not. As we move forward into the next 100 years, it will be used to share information gathered during 2012 and to help further the knowledge of citizens and visitors about the county. Please continue to visit the site to view ongoing developments.