Animal Control Supervisor: Trinity Smith
Phone: (252) 637-4606
Fax: (252) 633-0925
All animals deserve caring and humane treatment by their owners. Both local and state laws help to ensure animals are handled humanely. Strict regulations apply to situations such as:
- The provision of adequate food and water for any animal;
- Adequate shelter to protect from the extremes of weather;
- Sanitary conditions to protect the animal's health;
- Treating the animal in a manner which does not subject it to pain, suffering or death;
- And, not confining the animal in a motor vehicle during times of extreme heat or cold.
Other regulations apply. If you witness or suspect any inhumane treatment, please do not hesitate to report it immediately.
Search Craven Website